Monday 3 November 2008


Today, our class took part in a mock presidential debate, us (DFTV 1) supporting PRESIDENT OBAMA, (aha I'm PHSYCIC). I was extremely nervous, but after my 3 minute, foreign policy,  speech was finished my confidence soared high like an eagle. Everyone excelled from our group in the debate, well the one's that took it seriously anyway, just kidding. Speeches were top class.


Screenwriting- We each brought 3 premises, for short films to the table, Richard was impressed (i think). I was encouraged by Richard, he individually took us aside and talked a little about our ideas and how to devlop them.  Each week i get more and more inspired. Before this class, i didn't write much because usually i rejected my ideas. Now every idea that pops into my head i write it down.

Content Origination- We watched two episodes of 'Still Game'. It's good Scottish humor, it appeals to large audience in my opinion, there might be some communication restriction but not much. 

No comments: